Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 26, 2009

2008 Afrowall Admin Appreciation Note

The year 2008 is coming to an end. It is so far the best year in my life.
Not because i made more money than i made in the past years,
Not because i bought better cloths,
But because i met so many new wonderful people from all over the world
And made so many new other friends. I am a person who loved making friends all my life.
I remember when i used to beg people to allow me to add them to my yahoo messenger list.
Some will agree while some will refuse. I kept adding people and people until my list reached 600 people.
Then i started sending them jokes. Some will curse me while some will thank me for making them laugh.

When afrowall was born, It was not difficult for me to get the first group of people to the forum.
All i did was that i sent them offline messages, telling them that i have a platform where i post my jokes now. That was how the first group of members arrived.

This message is to Thank all those people who answered my call of change to create a friendship network that will someday spread across the world and make the world a better place. To all those people who value laughter and freedom of expression.

I will first of all, Greet the man samson Cool for his determination to make a change in the world of funny interactive forums and his relentless effort to stay up day and night until the WALL became a reality.

I will also single out some members who started this race with me and those who answered my first call.

Immaculate : The undisputed Queen of afrowall, For standing there through tick and thin, even when it was only me and her making posts here. (My prayers for you is that next year will bring a wonderful thing to your life.)

Kennyyemi : The ladies man, Always teasing the house ladies . For helping us to invite people right from the beginning and for his regular postings that helped build the foundations of the WALL (Whatever good you wish your fellow shall be given unto you)

Pcgeekgirl : For offering support and professional advices from the day she was invited to this forum .

R_o_b_b_y : My good old pal, For his steady visit to check on us and encourage us with numerous posts. I bow for you.

Thoniaslim : Afrowall's first moderator, For answering my invitation unconditionally and doing me the honour to accept the first moderator Job. [Haven't seen you for sometime now but God will be with you wherever you are now]

Miss_B_08 : For her love of the forum and the person that I am. [always reminding me that the WALL will become popular someday]. A very warm and lively person. For answering the call to join me when i invited her here.

Ituen: Funny fellow, Who kick started the Jokes section with his comic style of life.

====================
Naijastyle, Beauty, tjay, Forever, Michelin89, Nakim, Freelance, Forever, Gilgee,

This great and friendly people from the four corners of earth.
My smiling heart will always reach out for you guyz.
Almighty Father will guide each and everyone of you wherever you go.
====================

Tufe, Saucekid,

Jennykadry
[My rebel sister, :angel: sorry if i did or said anything to piss you off, but i have not forgotten you for one full day since you left my world - I still remember you were the first person whom i told i was creating this forum. I dont forget such things in a hurry..stay good],

Spikedcylinder : Sweet person who never stopped encouraging me.

Rebellious : Another rebel sister who will show you her best side if you give her the space she needed to operate..I greet you.

Clemcie [Blessed with care and humour. Keep laughing sister. Nothing is worth making you angry]

Chigirl [the afrowall chef, who never look back in telling us how to cook numerous dishes on foods section, remember i told you to continue being a good girl that i know you are]

Dbank, Deeran, donkalus,
samsonlipuka, wafijoe, princesa,
beautilicious, holythug, Jackal,
m.vuchy, mimiko, regaltopax,
sslabaran, fransois_1, pls1nfo,
Siena, T@med0, ~Antidote~ ,
jcsump, tonib, ngozi, bbeee
chessguru, buda atum,
ihopeidont4get, jintajintu,
anakorez, pilgrim.1


...You guys come to the WALL regularly and never stop teasing me with : ''sam, you are a good guy, you are a funny guy, God will bless you'' God will protect each and everyone of you.


I also shout out to Tosin (a very friendly and warm angel..I never got tired of chatting with you because there is always a word or two that will bring laughter out of my mouth).

Also the new Afrowall military squad - Gabby, Raymond4kc, cuteangel chris-jaxxmen, Boss ttdiamonds, spenchuks, Dami, disease, Ray-sima, by.dot7, Dani1luv, Roomy, Azo, scopium[I command you guyz to arrest anyone who attempts to push the wall down] -YOU GUYZ said no to dictatorship and YOU ALL believe that someone's happiness should not be tampered by someone else. The next year will be fun for all of us here...

I bow down and remove my cap for all the people whose names did not show up here.
It doesnt mean that i forgot any of you.
The good God will show all of you big mercy this coming year.

Our names will be written all over the history of this forum even long after we are gone.
I hope to see each and everyone of you face to face someday in time to come.....

ENJOY THE FESTIVE SEASON.
-----------------------------------------samson, on behalf of AFROWALL FORUM.---------

http://www.afrowall.com/afrowall/appreciation-note-from-the-admin/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Afrowall

Search This Blog

Followers